Deepwater's Restless Dead
Character Rules and Restrictions
- Halfling (“little people;” not an independent race)
- Elf (regular elves, no eladrin)
- Mul (half-dwarf)
- Changeling (rare)
- Shifters (lycanthropes)
- Half-orc (not an identifiable race in their own right; these represent big and brutish members of other races, other half-breeds, or experiments gone awry)
- Warforged (rare) – Automatons that lack their own consciousness! To play a warforged, you must create a “real” character as well, but cannot use them both in the same encounter. The automaton will require regular maintenance to keep it functional.
No more than two “rare” races in the party at a time. Three if one is a Changeling.
- Arcanist (Wizard)
- Druid (Predator build is allowed)
This takes out most of the arcane classes. For those wanting to dabble in arcana, there is the Bard and the Mage. Mage is an Essentials-style class that specializes in a school of magic. If you want to play one, work with the DM to figure out the details.